Sudden Departure

Go down

Sudden Departure

Post  DR_Noiiz on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey everyone. Sorry I left so abruptly without explanation. I left to help my friend build his own clan because he is a low level and not many people took him seriously. I plan on returning to People's Place in the near future but for now I'm going to help make his clan stable. Hopefully you guys will understand. (If you wish to check the clan is called LotD).
DR_Noiiz

Back to top Go down

Re: Sudden Departure

Post  Lotturner on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 am

Hey, my name on Clash of clans is lotturner, and I am a level 63 and I am coming back from farming. Please send me a join request because I have not yet achieved 1600 trophies, thanks so much!

Lotturner

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT.

Post  BryceDoesGaming on Thu May 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi its me bryce, im here requesting suppor from all pp2 members effected in the "glitch" and I have ressurected pp2 but im in need of support! If u see this message plz join as quick as possible! Thx guys -Bryce
BryceDoesGaming

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1404141021534565

Back to top Go down

Post  absolutbrian on Thu May 01, 2014 3:12 pm

You resurrected PP2?

One I didn't know it was dead (I heard rumors that it was shutting down). I never left PP1 in over 1.5 years. Keep me updated.

2- Good luck with the clan building. It's a lot of work. As I mention on the chat already. It's easy to build a clan. It's harder to make one that's good. It's extremely hard to have a great one. You need to recruit good members, keep them happy, motivate, be actif, kick, recruit, build and grow a culture, you need support, and you need a long-term vision. Good luck.

absolutbrian

Back to top Go down

Post  awesssssomeguy on Sat May 10, 2014 7:57 pm

good luck BRYCE be back soon
awesssssomeguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down